Information Security Specialist and “Train the Trainer” certified technologist Shiva Bissessar, a frequent contributor to TechNewsTT, is offering private sessions for IT departments and corporate groups interested in preparing for digital intrusions.
The briefings target IT Executive/Senior Management, IT Management & Professionals, Risk Management, Internal Audit, HR Professionals and Legal Officers.
Sessions run three to four hours and include overviews and deep dives into the following topics…
Information Security Governance
- Importance of Information Security
- Local & Regional Threats
- Types of Attackers & Motivations
- Consequences of Attacks
- Why Info Sec Governance Required
- “Due Diligence”
- Securing People & Process
- Risk Management
- Info Sec Policies
- Audit & Info Sec Mgmt.
- Org Structure & Behaviours
- “Illegal Devices” &“Remote Forensic Tools”
- Threats & Vulnerabilities
- Phishing, Spoofing, Vishing, Water Holing, Ransomware, Skimming
- Reports & Stats
- Local & Regional National Cyber Security Efforts
- TARGET 2013 Breach Analysis
Mr Bissessar, the Managing Director of Pinaka Technologies brings almost 20 years of industry experience to these sessions along with related expertise in telecommunications, cryptography , cloud computing (security and privacy).